Midlands Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

3 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself  Empty Introduce Yourself

Post  MeLikeyBeer Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Forum Guidelines

~Take a sentence or two(or more) to introduce yourself.
~This thread is so people will have a general idea of who you are outside of your avatar and postings.
~Follow normal posting rules and be civil.

Last edited by MeLikeyBeer on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MeLikeyBeer
MeLikeyBeer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself  Empty Hello from Austin

Post  Admin Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:29 pm

Hello, I am Austin Williams.
I am 22 years old and a Senior at the University of South Carolina. My major is International Studies(a division of Political Science) and a minor in Japanese language and culture. I have been playing Airsoft for about 8 years now.

I started this forum with the hope that people who wanted to learn about Airsoft could find a local source of information not only regarding airsoft, but the local flavor of the game we implement at Midlands Airsoft. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding the Forum or Airsoft in general.

Enjoy your stay at MA Forums
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.midlandsairsoft.org

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself  Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  MeLikeyBeer Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi all,
My name is Brian Elfering. I am currently 22 years old and go to USC. I major in Criminal Justice and minor in Military History. I have been in the ROTC program for 4 years now and will commission as a 2nd Lieutenant in December 2011. I have been playing airsoft for the last 8 years. I am an admin on these forums only long enough for Austin to realize that it is a bad idea to give me so much power! *kidding* So until I get my powers revoked, I will be happy to help you out in any way I can. I can answer questions or direct you to someone who knows more than me if I don't know the answer.
Thanks and enjoy your stay,
-Brian E.
MeLikeyBeer
MeLikeyBeer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 am

ok i like to state that i dont have any strength on english grammer, spelling, or anything to do with words. you can revise my work if you want to but im am sry im a asian who just cant understand words. if that made any sense.. well on to what i have to say
hey i didnt know this was here.. hahahahaha... yea im big K. lolz the k is in cap letters and its a big K lolz... anyways hey wats up hows it going say hi to your mom and dad for me.. and something about me im the asian dude with his ak47 pointed at your face....OOooooo...... no im keishiro asian chef and love my gun the ak47 ...... i guess thats it. loollz

CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum