Midlands Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p

Go down

CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p Empty CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p

Post  CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 am

2/27/11
Its another day in war. A war that we have been fighting ever since we were children. A war that even if we shot each other, 10 min later we come back to life in a safe environment where your friends see you again to fight another battle. And I don't know where I grew up, I just know that this place is the only home I have. I made a name for myself as the most random guy in the bunch, my name is CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p. Yea I'm the guy with the headphones on. Anyways I always had a mission from the higher ups. I don't know their names but a envelope will appear in a flash of light and tell me my mission. I try to open it as fast as I can, but it will only open when the crew comes back. So I waited and drank some beer till after 30 min the gang came back with new upgraded weapons.

Our oldest survivor from when we were little is madhi, defender of the corps. The second is big bro because he the oldest one in the group, then there's MeLikeyBeer, the heavy hitter. Myself? Well let's just say I don't see the same thing you see. Thus my name comes into play.
As they were talking about their guns I showed them the envelop. We opened it up and found our mission was to defend the base.

1300 hours
We haven't encountered any hostile enemies at the time so i decide to type on the internet..... yea so what I'm connected in my head ok.. lolz.....

2000 hours
We still have no encounter yet and its getting dark. The mission was to defend it but through the night if they don't attack during the day. Then all of a sudden we heard a scuffle west of our base. We checked but it was too dark to see. I had a bad feeling I might be shot so I let fly 3 rounds in different directions and heard a BB passing through a human skull and a thud of a dead person falling. Awwww the beauty of a head shot.

2100 hours
Seems like they have retreated for now but how long should we wait until next time? I wonder. Our mission is done for now, so I'll be waiting at home... thankful that I still have another day to live and be at peace till the next bloodshed.

CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p Empty 3/13/11

Post  CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:46 am

sry guys been afk for the longest time. the truth is my foot ended up getting hurt. dont want to talk about what happend to my foot. anywho after 2 missions have past. my foot was getting better still hurts but nothing then some painkillers wont kill. so i hobbled to the house once again.

when i first came to the door BudyTheBud was at the porch. i yelled out " Heeeeyyyyy, Wat'up"

"Hey wats up man where have you been?" he said
"been afk man long story wont tell it." i said
"lolz ok if you say so. o yea we got some new peeps today. rumor has it they gots some cheats." he wispered
"WTF cheats WTF does that mean" i said
"means it takes couple of bullets to kill them"
"ok with me i dont mind shoot them more than used to be. more blood that way"

walks to the door. opens it. and look around.

lolz y am i typing like that lolz... anyways there were people insert names Here_____________________________________________________________________

first we fought a tremendus battle of the epic cqc where death did not matter only killing and staying alive is.
this should be fun......Smile..... ok well enough said when the battle started i was already in shit... no liturally i was standing on shit what a bad way to start a battle its already starting to be shit.. but after the shit i was back in getting shot in the head and was headed back to the shit.. man this sucks... anyways could be worse Madhi he won the CrAzY trophy today. he was laying in the shit and killing bad mofoes.. it was the CrAzIest thing i ever seen and the most disgusting thing i ever seen. well i lost count of how many kills i gave and how many times i died all i could remember was the dead boddies with holes and the bloods spewing out like a water fountain in a beautiful red color.... after that our mission was the same kill and kill some more this endless killing is driving me insane... o wait maybe im already am... o well i guess ill look into it when i go back to the house.. well at the lake the killing increased and people came back from the dead to kill again.. it wasnt your normal zombie situation.. oooo no these guys and us are zombies.. yea didnt see that comming.. but we zombies know how to use guns and talk... just we kill and get killed then revived back to life after we get enough strength to fight in the game again. so this droned on and on then.. we teleported with the help of star ship Enterprise. there we battled trying to protect the base but failed.. no matter how many times i shot at him he wouldnt go down awww well zombies will be zombies..when we got beaten we went back home.. now i got to leave i have to figure out if im insane or not or do i have it in a jar.. hahahahahahahahaha...>|~| LOLZ its an asian squint..... ok GN

CrAzYMonkeyd0o0p
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum